A loud, irreverent podcast discussing the delights of Clojure, ClojureScript with leaders and folks of the Community
11 - Alex Miller @puredanger
11th episode … gliding solidly into double figures for a second time
We celebrate this and other wonders of the Clojure community with Mr Alex Miller
- Vijay is obsessed with Emacs - are you also Alex?
- PureDanger back story
- How did you start with Clojure?
- Insights into the Clojure development process, working with Rich and the team.
- Alex’s experience in building large scale clojure applications
- 1.9 and of course: spec
- goals / non-goals
- applying spec on clojure & clojure.core
- applying spec on itself (!)
- Clojure Applied - a quick summary of the central ideas of the book.
- Clojure Community
- How to get involved into Clojure.
- Development process and addressing some criticisms.